1. Anti-Static overalls: In order to prevent the accumulation of electrostatic clothing, anti-static fabric for the fabric and sewing overalls.
2. Anti-Static Fabric: To prevent the accumulation of electrostatic clothing, in the textile, roughly spaced or evenly mixed conductive fiber fabric.
3. Conductive fiber: Fiber used in the composite spinning process using metal oxides or carbon black.
4. Clothing appearance requirements: No breakage, spots, dirt and other defects affecting the performance of clothing.
5. Antistatic fabric Performance: In the temperature 20+-20 humidity $number environment, after washing 100 times, the fabric charge surface density average ≤7.0μc/m2.
6. Anti-static clothing performance: Each anti-static clothing charged charge quantity p. 6μc/Parts, washable performance (A-class ≥33.0 h, B-Class ≥16.5 h).
7. Anti-Static Clothing Inspection Standards: The People's Republic of China anti-static clothing GB (gb12014-89).
8. Anti-Static Clothing Inspection basis: gb/t12703-1991 "Textile Electrostatic testing method."
9. Antistatic Fabric dyeing requirements: Light mercerizing, not grinding wool, oxygen bleaching agent Please try to control in the dosage of 80%.
10. Anti-Static Wear requirements: prohibited in inflammable and explosive place to wear off, prohibit wearing any metal objects in anti-static clothing, and anti-static shoes matching wear.