1. After each use is taken off, to check the status of the fire protective clothing, focus on the check whether there is wear.
2. If you want to remove the residual dirt on the fire suit, use tap water and neutral soap, use detergent when necessary. Detergents are used only in contaminated areas, and be cautious, as detergents can damage the surface of aluminized surfaces.
3. If the fire service is already in contact with the chemical or if there is a bubble phenomenon, the entire surface of the aluminized aluminum should be cleaned. If the fire retardant clothing is left with oil or grease residue, then use neutral soap for cleaning.
4. Fire protective clothing must be thoroughly dry before the storage, the best not to fold.
5. If the surface of the fire service is not very serious burning traces or wear, you can use aluminized spray gun to repair, if the outside of the fire service is damaged, you should replace the fire suit.