1. At the end of the finished collar and the inner part of the waistband must be nailed to the product trademark, and attached to the specifications, grades, inspection certificate.
2. Packing should be neat, firm, marked and accurate in quantity, packing list and manual.
3. Each package marked with the number of goods, name, specifications, grades, production units, factory date, certificate, and the batch of product inspection report.
4. It is strictly forbidden to mix with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvents and other corrosive and dissolved articles to prevent sun and rain.
5. Products should be stored in dry and ventilated storeroom; products should be kept away from the heat source (generally 2m or above).